A message for British Nationals in Thailand from British Ambassador Brian Davidson on the ongoing #COVID19 situation.
If you need a letter to support your visa extension application. Please send us copies of
1. the biodata page of your passport
2. your entry stamp
3. your current visa stamp/sticker with expiry date.
If you need to return to the UK but can’t. Please include:
– Full name
– Date of birth
– Passport number
– Contact email and telephone number
– Location and nearest airport
– Date of entry into Thailand
– Specific needs e.g. if you are taking medication or have young children.
For any other enquiries.
Check for updates on FCO Travel Advice for Thailand page https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/thailand/