Mr. Nopporn Wutthikul, the Mayor of Hua Hin presided over a meeting with Mr. Sanya Sainamphueng, Director of Sanitary Division, Mr. Thantup Chaiyakao, Head of the Sanitation and Environment Department and relevant staff to discuss the complaints from neighbours near the Hua Hin Dog Care Centre.
Issues were as follows:
1. Releasing of waste water from the Dog Centre that gush into the houses nearby.
2. Disgusting odour from the Dog Centre has irritated residents.
3. The noise of barking dogs creating nuisance.
During the meeting solutions have been suggested.
– Treatment tanks will be added and a new wastewater treatment system will be installed to prevent the water from gushing into surrounding houses.
– Cages must be washed down regularly.
– Transferring dogs that barks continuously from the north zone to the south end zone which is the farthest away from the houses nearby. Planting more trees along the fences of the centre could also minimise the noise and the odour to a certain point.
– Request to transfer a significant number of dogs to Loei Province Dog Centre so as to reduce the population of dogs here at the Hua Hin centre.
All these issues will be presented to the Governor of Prachuap Kirikhan province for immediate action.
Join the Inspire Events & Offers Line account…
Every day, the best event/offer from each region will be sent on one message. Plus, fun polls, where you get instant access!